Choose your room type from the options below. To make your booking, click on the price for the first day of your stay for the room you have chosen.
BEC Spa Resort offers 5 star luxury accommodation in an intimate and relaxed environment. Our secluded hilltop location features superb views of ocean, mountains and vineyards. Relax in our spa pool and steam room. Experience a rejuvenating spa treatment. Dine in the Great Room. Enjoy our romantic escape or adventure packages including wine tours, coastal walks, whale watching, fishing, golf and Sounds cruises.
Your hosts are Aloka and Leon. BEC Spa Resort is located 4 KM (5 minutes) from Blenheim, near Montana winery.
"We created the resort for guests to relax in beautiful surroundings and enjoy spectacular views, luxury accommodations, great wine and good company" Leon and Aloka
- All five suites are richly appointed and have large private bathrooms. Special features include natural beauty products, bathrobes, slippers, air conditioning and access onto the hilltop verandas. Tariffs include a welcome wine reception, breakfast, use of spa pool, steam room, pool, gym equipment (stationary bikes and treadmill) and 12.5% taxes.
- Great Room: Surrounded by 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and vineyards, the Great Room is the heart of the resort with comfortable couches, elegant tables and art work from around the world. A place to enjoy hors d'oeuvres, wine, and engage in easy conversation.
- Dining: Chef Lawrence Purser inspired our dinner selection of Marlborough salmon, mussels, lamb accompanied by organic vegetables from our garden and regional wines. Our healthy breakfast includes homemade muesli, fruit, fresh baked bread and free range eggs.
- Spa: Gym, pool, spa pool, steam room and walking tracks on 31 acres of private grounds. Spa treatments: massage, facials, yoga and meditation.
- Business Facilities : High speed internet access (including computer to check emails), phone and fax.
- Regional Activities: Wine tours, Marlborough Sounds cruises, whale watching, golf, fishing, sky diving, swim with wild dolphins, sea kayaking, horse riding and scuba diving.
Notes: Not suitable for children. A strict no smoking policy is in place. Car parking is safe and secure. We kindly ask guests to follow the Kiwi custom of removing shoes indoors. Closed June-August.